Acute or chronic disease may cause problems in a patient's personal life, family life, occupation or business.
Individual consultation is available for advice on the following topics:
- Social justice advice according to the relevant books of Social Security Law
- Advice for patients with tumor diseases
- Information on advisory boards, self-help groups, state or private aid institutions
- Advice on out-patient and in-patient therapy options
- Consultation for personal and social problems associated with your disease.